Green Man Forum and Folklore Wednesday Jun 19 2013
Too many references exist - you'll find 42.6 million references by "googling" the term !!!
Here are "the best of the best" links to other Green Man websites and also links to other useful sites.
Please let me know of your own favourites for inclusion!
1. A really excellent site for all types of walks and tours around Birmingham is at:
2. For a detailed study of Medieval Coventry where I run Green Man workshops then:
3. The most brilliant group og Green Man photos are available via Tina Manthorpe at:
4. Really good quality books, cards, gifts and ceramics about Green Men are available from:
5. Superb models of Green Men anbd other church carvings are available from:
6. Easy well-written introductions and background to the Green Man are available :
7. Each May Bank Holiday, the Clun Green Man Festival is held over 3days - Music, Talks (me!). Crafts and a wonderful experience - especially the Monday ecounter of the GM and the Ice Maiden on the Medieval Bridge. More details on :
8. The Company of the Green Man is a an excellent, well-designed and very wide spectrum site which mirrors this site. We are seeking to collaborate closely so that the best features of both sites are enhanced. Therefore ....watch this space ...........
9. The shop at Tewkesbury Abbey is an excellent source of books and models for the Green Man. The range of GM gifts is high and all of the highest quality
10. Jodi Whitby is a talented and visionary artist and has created a wide range of Green Man items - from postcards to paintings. Her website is well worth visiting at
11. Rose Blakeley is a talented and enthusiastic Green Man fan - she had written books and cd's on folklore and the Green Man. Her site is well worthy of a visit